DARN TOUGH #6086 FABLE CREW LIGHTWEIGHT LIFESTYLE SOCK - CHARCOAL
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
You may recognize the jackalopes, starry skies, and wildflowers on the Fable: there is a folktale that says a similar women's casual sock once existed. Regardless of its origins, it's made from breathable and durable Merino Wool that is proven to stand the test of time. Moral of the story? A sock by any other name smells as sweet (depending on your detergent) or doesn't smell at all, since these naturally keep your feet fresh.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, a good story
- Women's Crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual sneaker or shoe.
- A performance knit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. Your feet deserve more than just a boring old dress sock.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks that are so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.